fanzword

PSG is threatened with losing its local dominance because of Saudi Arabia!

Radio Monte Carlo reported that Paris Saint-Germain faces the risk of losing its local dominance in the French League, due to the ambitions of the Saudi Investment Fund.

Since the Qatari Fund bought the French club at the beginning of the last decade, PSG has become a dominant local force with little competition, but things seem to be on the way to change.

According to the radio, the Saudi Investment Fund entered into serious negotiations with the owners of Monaco Club in order to buy the club, whether the 65% share from the Russian owners or the remaining 35% from the Prince of Monaco and his family.

There is a major project being prepared for Monaco to return to the forefront again, and the project may be like Newcastle in England and aims to end Paris Saint-Germain’s local control.

Saudi Arabia was previously interested in buying Marseille, but this matter is now in the past, and all focus is on Monaco.

It seems that difficulties will continue to haunt Paris in the coming period, after the loss of Kylian Mbappe, who informed the administration of his intention to leave at the end of the current season.

It is noteworthy that Monaco is considered one of the historical clubs in France, having previously won the French League 8 times, most recently in 2017, and was also runner-up in the Champions League once in 2004.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *