Napoli President “stuns” Mourinho!

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis announced that Jose Mourinho is completely out of the southern club’s accounts, contrary to what has been said recently.

Italian media had said that “Special One” would become Napoli’s coach next season after his dismissal from Roma at the beginning of the year.

The newspapers went on to say that Mourinho had already met with De Laurentiis and they had agreed on all the details, with great enthusiasm from the Portuguese for this new journey.

But De Laurentiis, in new statements on Friday, denied the matter completely.

The famous film producer said, “Mourinho is not in our plans at all, and his name was never discussed within Napoli despite what was said.”

He concluded, “I believe that Mourinho’s next step and his future will be outside Italy.”

It is noteworthy that the Saudi Al-Shabab Club tried to contract with Mourinho, but the coach rejected the offer and it was said that he was awaiting a European offer or from the four major clubs in Saudi Arabia.

Recent News

Leave A Comment